Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Chant Cast

If any of you are techies like me, you'll definitely like this podcast I found today: Chant Cast.

"What to learn the Latin Chants for the Mass? In this podcast I'm going to teach the Latin Mass parts, some beautiful Latin hymns and provide the sheet music for them. I might not have the best voice, but I'll do what I can!"

Here is the link to subscribe:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/Chantcast

and here is the link for more information:
http://www.ipadre.net/chant.html

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Lee Cunningham said...

I haven't listened to this yet, but I have a question:

You are doing a podcast on Chant and you haven't joined our schola yet!?

Why I oughta...beat you to the punctum as they say...or, well as they should say I guess.

~Member of the Schola Cantorum Santae Crucis. :)

Lee Cunningham said...

Oops, I made a typo, I meant Schola Cantorum Sanctae Crucis (not "Santae")

Lee Cunningham said...

LOL, it appears as though I reply faster than I read...as I see now that this is not YOUR podcast, lol...but I digress, you should still join the schola!

dun dun dun dun....