Thursday, October 25, 2007

Okay, so I'm horrible at updating my blogs! Ah well, life generally keeps me busy so I don't have just a whole lot of time to come around to these things. At any rate, I figured you deserved an update!

Well first, the big news. Aprill and I will be moving back to Texas in December! My parents are going to help us buy a house, so we're really excited! Plus, we'll be really close to our family and friends. And hopefully we'll be there for a really long time. We're both sick of moving!

Which brings me to my next question. Is there anyone in the Arlington, Texas area that currently attends the extraordinary form of Mass? We're looking for a parish to call home there.

School is going well and it keeps me busy most of the time. Once we move back to Texas I'll be continuing my education through distance courses over the internet. It will be a bit different, but I have taken some online courses while I was here, so it shouldn't be too much of a change for me.

Overall, we're very excited and can't wait. We will definitely miss all of our friends that we made in Arizona, though.

Please keep us in your prayers, and we will certainly keep you all in ours!

PS Hopefully it won't be months until my next update =)

1 comment:

Test said...

Well, I'm sad that you guys are leaving, although at the same time happy for you as I know you two miss Texas. I hope it all works out well.

I hope to see you two at Mass this Sunday, we're having a potluck afterwards.